As mentioned in earlier forum posts, delegation is a key feature in Staking V2. A staker can specify any address to delegate to. However, it wouldn’t be very user-friendly to let the user search for an address that might or might not participate in governance on their behalf.
So that brings me to the call to action for all community members to add themselves to the list of delegatees.
What you need to consider for becoming a delegatee:
- Participate in governance as you normally do (voting and ideally discussions)
- Plan to stake your MTA for Staking V2
- Continue to be an awesome part of this community
If you want to continue to participate in governance then there is no real reason not to become a delegatee. The more the better! It gives users more choice and avoids the concentration of votes.
Just reply here with the following information:
- Display name
- Ethereum Address (or ENS)
- URL (e.g. Twitter profile, optional)
- Bio (Tweet sized, max 280 characters)
(I will add myself as well and you can use it as an example)