mStableDAO Cat Herder Introduction

Greetings everyone,

Hope you’re all doing very well, and it’s amazing to have such a dedicated and cool group of individuals come together around a project like mStable, that is sure to shake the crypto and wider financial sector up in the coming weeks, months, and years.

I’d like to take this time to quickly introduce myself in the function of public spokesperson for the signer group behind the mStableDAO. My role is to communicate the consensus that the DAO signers come to as a group, and not the opinions of any individuals.

As some of you might know, @ScarceJim has recently published a Medium article titled “mStable Governance Update” and if you haven’t had the time to dive into this yet, I highly encourage you to do so, as it sets the groundwork and current status of the mStable ecosystem as a whole.

Right now, we’re a team of 7 individuals that are part of the mStableDAO: 6 signers that ratify and sign off on proposals, and myself in the role of cat herder to coordinate and manage day-to-day operational functions, so the engine can keep running smoothly and efficiently.

There is a lot more going on inside the DAO than meets the eye, and it will be my pleasure to regularly update the community around the internal workings of the signers, serve as a helpful ear for concerns in the public channels in regards to the treasury management for the mStable project, and progressively help streamline the interaction between the community and the signers.

It is important to note here that each individual inside the DAO still has their own unique voice, and is encouraged to remain free in expressing themselves as individuals on the public channels.

In case you haven’t seen, you can follow along with the proposals and motions raised by the team directly on our Snapshot page.

One of the plans that is currently in the pipeline is a monthly community report in which we summarise the work that has been accomplished in the previous month by the DAO, similar to the development updates you can find on our Medium, so you can get a better idea of the internal workings next to all the Snapshot votes.

I also have a presence on Discord and Twitter, so if you ever want to get in touch there with questions or feedback concerning the mStableDAO, please don’t hesitate to do so.

We’re still very early in regards to automating processes and workloads, but already it is of our highest priority to accurately reflect the decisions made by all Meta Governors, and serve as a back-stop on the progressive road to decentralisation, and it’s an honour to be on this quest together with you all.

From the Metaverse to you,
mZ

5 Likes

Official CatHerder engage! Its a full time job keeping all us signers accountable, and we’re glad to have you onboard sir.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Love this intro :smile: