Yesterday mStable launched staking rewards for interest-bearing mUSD (imUSD) on Polygon.
The main processes for this are:
- Fund Manager funding the staking contract of the imUSD Vault each week with MTA and WMATIC tokens.
- Stakers staking their imUSD into the imUSD Vault (v-imUSD)
- Stakers claiming their MTA and WMATIC rewards from the imUSD Vault.
- Stakers withdrawing their imUSD from the imUSD Vault.
The main Polygon contracts are:
- mUSD 0xE840B73E5287865EEc17d250bFb1536704B43B21
- imUSD 0x5290Ad3d83476CA6A2b178Cd9727eE1EF72432af
- v-imUSD 0x32aBa856Dc5fFd5A56Bcd182b13380e5C855aa29
- MTA 0xF501dd45a1198C2E1b5aEF5314A68B9006D842E0
- WMATIC 0x0d500b1d8e8ef31e21c99d1db9a6444d3adf1270
- Rewards Distributor 0x3e9d19ee1893B07e22165C54c205702C90C70847
Below are the contract interactions for theses processes