Below is the latest set of mStable contracts deployed to the Polygon network. The most recent contracts to be deployed are the Rewards Distributor and imUSD Staking Rewards contracts. These allow MTA and WMATIC to be rewarded for staking imUSD on the Polygon network.
The deployed contract addresses are documented in the mStable Gitbook. Look under the
Polygon Mainnet tabs for the latest Polygon contracts .
The main Polygon contracts are:
- mUSD 0xE840B73E5287865EEc17d250bFb1536704B43B21
- imUSD 0x5290Ad3d83476CA6A2b178Cd9727eE1EF72432af
- v-imUSD 0x32aBa856Dc5fFd5A56Bcd182b13380e5C855aa29
- MTA 0xF501dd45a1198C2E1b5aEF5314A68B9006D842E0
- WMATIC 0x0d500b1d8e8ef31e21c99d1db9a6444d3adf1270
All contracts have been verified on Polygonscan
The contract source is in the Github repo mstable/mStable-contracts
The contract ABIs and TypeScript types are bundled in npm package @mstable/protocol