Posted by a representative of the mStableDAO
The purpose of this discussion is align on whether the mStableDAO should allocate rewards to the MTA/ETH on SushiSwap.
- Earlier this month, SushiSwap allocated SUSHI rewards to an MTA/ETH pool on their protocol as part of their Onsen program.
- The mStableDAO sought feedback from the community regarding the possible migration of the Uniswap MTA/ETH EARN pool rewards to a SushiSwap MTA/ETH pool. This proposal was voted against.
- Multiple stakeholders expressed interest in incentivising on Sushiswap, but disagreed with the proposal’s suggestion of removing rewards from the Uniswap pool. They felt the choice was too constrained and that other ways should be considered.
- As context, mBTC/ETH pool was launched last week and will be added to Onsen soon. This pool has 15k MTA allocated to it, gradually increasing over the next few weeks. This MTA is ramping up to 15k/week in line with the guarded launch of mBTC.
Key questions to discuss before a proposal can be written:
- Amount of MTA allocated to MTA/ETH pool
- Origin of rewards: will they be deducted from existing EARN pools or will they come from the mStableDAO?
- When will these rewards start?
- Will the rewards start immediately or ramp up gradually?